Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The BSN program aims to prepare a nurse, who, upon completion of the program, demonstrates professional competencies and shall continue to assume responsibility for professional development and utilizes research findings in the practice of the profession. It provides an intensive nursing practicum that will refine clinical skills from first year level to ensure basic clinical competencies required of a beginning nurse practitioner.
- One of the only three schools in the Cordillera region accredited by a credible accrediting agency. Granted Level II Re-Accredited Status by FAAP through ACSCU-AAI.
- Given recognitions from Philippine Nurses Association having EXCELLENT Licensure Examination Performance, and from Philippine Red Cross with meritorious performance.
- Consistent top performer in Nurse Licensure Examinations (#2 in Baguio, #3 in CAR), and producer of board top notchers.
- The only nursing school in CAR which offers courses such as Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Mountain Search and Rescue and Water Search and Rescue.
- The only nursing school in CAR which offers Geriatric Nursing as an advanced nursing course, in partnership with Trinity University of Asia.
- One of the most affordable nursing schools in CAR,yet offering quality nursing education.
- Top caliber faculty members specializing in several nursing fields.
- Affiliated to Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center, and Benguet General Hospital.
- Offers a scholarship program (SPRINT Scholarship Program) to qualified student nurses.
- Accepts all tracks from senior high school (no bridging program needed).