- To offer a total school program in a Christian environment, and using the resources of its faith, through academic and vocational program that meets the diverse needs of its students.
- To foster an education which seeks not only to develop each student academically, but more importantly, to prepare each student as an individual who can live a creative, humane and compassionate life worthy of a child of God and a contributing member to his community.
- To recognize the vital role of the youth in the nation building and shall promote and protect their physical, moral, spiritual, intellectual, social, and cultural well being. It shall inculcate in the youth patriotism and nationalism and encourage their involvement in public and civic affairs.
- Develop the student's highest potential as a Christian human being.
- Facilitate student's acquisition of skills appropriate for employment and advancement.
- Guide students in enhancing knowledge and attitudes to become competent professionals.
- Equip students with research skills to improve the quality of life.
HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
- Enhance students' values that express Christian living in order to promote service, unity and harmonious relationship among classmates, friends, families and neighbors.
- Provide opportunities for the development of the physical, intellectual, emotional and social well-being of its students.
- Equip students with the basic skills, knowledge and information essential for higher education and/or self-employment.
- Further develop thinking, speaking, writing and technical skills to enable them to respond intelligently and creatively to different life situations.
- Broaden students' understanding of the Sciences as sources of pleasure and profit to heighten their abilities in using them.
- Instill and develop in students, appreciation for and preservation of their rich culture through positive participation in cultural presentations, discussions and other related activities.
- Lead each learner to embrace and manifest Christian values and attitudes.
- Equip the pupils with basic knowledge and skills essential to their personal development and which will prepare them not only to do high school work but also to meet the challenges in life.
- Provide meaningful learning experiences which will help the pupils articulate their ideas and feelings effectively through various forms of self-expression.
- Promote the spirit of inquiry in order to instill a culture of life-long learning.
- Strengthen the pupils' sense of community based on love of God, country and fellowmen.
- Train the pupils on their rights, duties and responsibilities as responsible members of the family.